Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WSIRN Podcast Binging


Hello Readers!
One of my favorite parts of reading is discussing books with other readers! I feel like you can have an instant connection with someone who loves one of your favorite books! Over the past year I have really enjoyed watching videos on Youtube related to books (also known as booktube) but now I have discovered a whole new community of book lovers.

I’ve heard people mention Modern Mrs. Darcy in the past but I had never read the blog. I was watching a booktube video and the What Should I Read Next (WSIRN) podcast was mentioned. I immediately looked up the podcast and listened to her most recent episodes and I was hooked immediately! Since then I have binge-listened to about 20 episodes and I am hooked!
Now excuse me while I go listen to more episodes...
What are your favorite ways to interact with other readers in real life and online?

No comments:

Post a Comment