Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 Reading Goals

I had a really good reading year in 2017! I read 71 books and I read a lot of books that had been on my to-read list for a long time. I want to set some different reading goals for myself for 2018. This year I felt I put a lot of pressure on myself to finish books quickly and I focused on the number of books I was reading too much. I read a lot of thrillers and books I knew I would probably get through fairly quickly. That being said, 2017 was still a really good reading year and I even listened to my first audiobooks (shocking)! In 2018, I don't want to focus so much on how many books I'm reading but on reading books that I enjoy and branching out a little bit in my genres. Quality over quantity is my focus!

Here are my 2018 reading goals:

  • Read 50 books
  • Read  more classics
  • Read more non-fiction 
  • Read longer books on my to-read list
  • Re-read Harry Potter 


Happy New Year!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment