Tuesday, April 3, 2018

2018 New Releases in Thrillers


One great thing about finding the book community on social media has been learning more about new releases. I have never really been a reader that pays attention to new releases or feels the need to go out and buy a book as soon as it comes out. Over the past year that has changed. I think it is thanks to finding the Booktube and  Bookstagram community! I have been in the mood for thrillers lately and I want to share 5 thrillers that are coming out (or have already come out) this year that I am super excited for because I have read other books by these authors that I enjoyed.
  1. Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh (Released on 3/13/18)-I have already purchased this one and I can’t wait to get to it. I read I Let You Go by her earlier this year and I could not put it down. It had a fun twist that I did not see coming so I can’t wait to read more by her!
  2. All The Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson (Released today 4/3/18!) I recently read Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson and this one was another one I couldn’t put down. I also really want to read A Kind Worth Killing because I have heard great things about that one as well.
  3. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (4/17/18)- I have not read a book by Lisa Jewell before but this one is a Book of The Month pick for April and it intrigued me. Also, the cover is beautiful and yes I do judge a book by its cover.
  4. The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware (5/29/18)- I have read all three of Ruth Ware’s previous books and I was excited when I found out she was coming out with another one.
  5. Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris (6/19/18)- I have read both The Breakdown and Behind Closed Doors. Both gave me this sense of unease and panic and when I read a thriller I enjoy that feeling. Excited to check her next one out!
     
This year is a great one for new thriller releases and I’m so excited for all these books!
Happy Reading!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment